Today Amazon Quiz Answers 13th June 2021 for Win Rs- 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers today asks 5 questions Amazon Daily Quiz Answers, and you may be entitled to some reward if you answer those questions correctly. It serves as a lucky draw. If you are playing the Amazon Pay quiz, and want to its today amazon quiz answers, then you will have to keep checking here. If you do not know how to play amazon pay balance quiz, then we will also tell you how to play Amazon quiz today. And how can we win the Amazon quiz. For this, you have to read the article completely.
Today Amazon Quiz Answers 13th June 2021
Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers today: E-commerce company Amazon organizes Daily Amazon Pay Quiz on its app, where you can win attractive Amazon Pay balance by answering five questions correctly. However, the thing to note here is that these Today Amazon Quiz Answers quizzes are conducted on the app itself. And you can play this quiz daily from 12.00 am to 11.59 pm. After answering all the questions correctly, the winner is announced through a lucky draw on the last date of the month.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 13th June 2021 FunZone Games
Q1: If the first was ‘Inkheart’ and the second was ‘Inkspell’, then what is the third in the trilogy?
Q2: Which of the following has been given the name ‘Tauktae’ by Myanmar, which means ‘gecko’?
Ans: A cyclone
Q3: Which artist’s painting titled “Painting for Saints” as a tribute to the NHS and healthcare workers, recently auctioned for £14.4m?
Q4: This animal became famous across the world with the release of which animated film in 2005?
Q5: Identify the festival from this picture.
Ans: Burning Man
Amazon Wheel of Fortune Quiz Answer (Every Sunday)
Amazon Wheel of Fortune Quiz start on every sunday 12.00 am to till 11.59 pm. You can Win Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay Balance & More Prizes By Submitting the correct Answers to Questions of Wheel of Fortune Quiz. Here Are the Correct Answers To The Quiz.
Ans: All of these
How To Win Amazon Daily Quiz
The Amazon Quiz Competition is a good platform to win exciting prizes. Also you can win Amazon Pay Balance which can be used for recharging, paying bills and much more. There are different Amazon quiz answer prizes for different tournaments.
There is no special way to win the Amazon quiz. It depends only on luck. If you have given the correct answer, then a lucky draw is drawn later. If your name comes in it, it depends on whether you are the winner or not.
How To Play Amazon Pay Balance Quiz
- First of all, you have to download the Amazon app from the Play Store.
- Open the app.
- Once the app is open, scroll to it and bring it to the quiz banner. Now click here.
- Click On Play Now
- Answer the quiz correctly
- Now you can get the Chance To Win Exciting Prizes of Amazon Quiz Answer.
Amazon Today Quiz Contest Terms:
- The competition will begin at 12:00:00 am. Up to 24 hours.
- To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-in or sign-up with an account on the Amazon.in app (“Amazon.in App”) during the contest period.
- Once you sign-in to the Amazon.in app, you can participate by navigating to the page where 6 (Six) questions will be posted during the entire contest period.
- After this, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be done among the participants who have given the correct answer to that particular question.
- The draw for the questions will be drawn during the competition period and a total of 1 contestant will be chosen as the winners by random draw of lottery.
- Declared lucky winners will be eligible to win a balance of 15000 rupees.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 12th June 2021
Q1: Who Has Recently Been Crowned Miss Universe 2020?
Ans: Andrea Meza
Q2: Which Country Has Recently Sent Its First-Ever Mars Rover To The Red Planet, Landing It In May 2021?
Q3: Which Re-Recorded Album By Taylor Swift Was Released In April 2021, And Went On To Become No. 1 In The US?
Q4: Identify This Dance Form That Takes Two People To Do, As Per An English Proverb.
Q5: Often Called Korean Sushi, Name This Dish.
Amazon Daily Quiz FAQs