BFUHS CHO Admit Card 2021 (Released) Community Health Officers Exam Date at www.bfuhs.ac.in check Baba Farid University of Health Sciences CHO Exam Date 2021 available here. Candidates who are going to participate in the BFUHS Community Health Officers Examination for CHO posts, they can download Hall Ticket from this page. BFUHS CHO Admit Card 2021 is a mandatory document for the Baba Farid University Examination. In this article, we have made available all the latest information including Written Examination BFUHS Community Health Officer Hall Ticket and the official date of conducting the examination.
BFUHS CHO Admit Card 2021
Dear candidates, do you want to download Baba Farid University of Health Sciences CHO Admit Card 2021 or if you want to check BFUHS Community Health Officers Exam Date 2021 at this time then this article is for you. The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab officials will release the BFUHS Community Health Officer Hall Ticket 2021 in Released. Candidates who submitted their online applications for recruitment may now download their Hall Ticket form official portal. Right now we are providing some information about the related to BFUHS CHO Admit Card 2021.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)
Community Health Officers (CHO)
No. of Post
11th July 2021
Admit Card Status
BFUHS Community Health Officer (CHO) Exam Date 2021
The notification for the post of Community Health Officers was issued and online applications were sought for BFUHS Recruitment 2021, the official date of BFUHS CHO Exam Date 2021 has been released. And the date has been announced for the issuance of BFUHS Community Health Officer Admit Card. Through this article, candidates can get the Examination Date, Admit Card Release Date, and Downloading Steps.
How to Download BFUHS CHO Admit Card 2021?
1. Visit the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences @ bfuhs.ac.in.
2. BFUHS home page will open.
3. The admit card section is available on the main page.
4. Click that link later.
5. Find and hit the BFUHS Community Health Officers Admit Card 2021 link.
6. A page will open about login details.
7. Enter the application number, date of birth and hit the submit button.
8. As per the given information, the Admit Card will open.
9. Check all printed data on the call letter and save it.
10. And finally, carry 1 or 2 copies of the admit card for the examination hall.
To get the latest Education News related to any type of Examination and Board & University Result, Sarkari Results, Employment News, Rozgar Samachar, Goverment Jobs Recuritment information keep checking our website Rytez.com daily and Subscribe to receive notifications in email.