Diwali 2021 Date When Is Diwali/Deepavali Puja Vidhi Shubh Muhoort (शुभ मुहूर्त ) you will find in this article. Diwali 2021 then you must know why it is made and what is its importance. Even if you do not know about them, then in this article we will also tell you about their importance. What is Diwali date? We will also know about it. And also know when is Diwali Shubh Muhurta? What is the legend of Diwali? We will also talk about the special importance of Diwali fasting and Lakshmi Puja.
Diwali comes every year in the month of October or November and with this we also take great care of the cleanliness of our house. Because it is believed that Lakshmi Mata is full of wealth on this day.
Diwali 2021 Date
This time Diwali will be celebrated on Thursday, November 4, 2021.
This time Diwali is going to be celebrated on 4th November 2021. It is believed that the person who worships Goddess Lakshmi through the worship of Goddess Lakshmi on the night of Diwali, then Lakshmi Mata is pleased and offers money. And Lakshmi Mata is always with the person. Those who worship Diwali and keep Diwali fast on this day gives more importance to them.
Diwali Puja Vidhi
First of all you have to take a resolution in front of Lakshmi Mata that you will worship today.
After that you will also have to worship Lord Ganesha, Lord Kuber, Lord Saraswati Mata.
Then chant the mantra of Lakshmi Mata 11 times as appropriate.
First of all, you have to place 11 Kamalgattes at the place of worship.
After that you have to worship Lakshmi Mata Yantra.
Diwali 2021 Shubha Muhurat
Diwali Date in India: 4th November, 2021 (Thursday)
Amavasya Tithi starts: 4th November 2021 from 06:03 am
Amavasya Tithi ends: 5th November 2021 till 02:44 am
For the Fasting
It is necessary to follow this rule for the person or woman who observes a fast on the day of Diwali.
1. As soon as you wake up in the morning, you have to take a bath and wear clean clothes before the sun rises.
2. After cleaning the whole house, light the flame of Lakshmi Mata name.
3. After lighting the mother’s flame, you have to perform the rituals of worship of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha. After that you don’t have to do any kind of violence throughout the day.
4. On Diwali, you have to consume fruits, milk and sattvik substances throughout the day.
5. On the day of Diwali, you should chant the mantra of Mata Lakshmi. When it is evening, worship Maa Lakshmi ji and Ganesh ji on auspicious time and seek blessings.
6. Later, by offering bhog to Mahalakshmi ji and Lord Ganesha, donate dakshina to the needy.
Diwali Date 2021 (FAQs)
What is the real date of Diwali 2021?
This time Diwali will be celebrated on 4th November 2021.
Here you will get all kinds of information related to Festival and Important Day. On Rytez.com you will find the latest festivals and important days. For this you bookmark the page and every day you will get something new here.