UP Parivarik Labh Yojana Registration 2022 procedure is updated in this current article. Along with the registration we have also included the mandatory details such as how to apply and the online verification status of (NFBS) राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना 2022. For more info just go through this post till the end.
Parivarik labh Yojana Registration 2022
The Parivarik labh Yojana 2022 is also known as National Family Benefit Scheme 2022. The UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana has been introduced by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Aditya Nath in order to give helping hands to the poor families by providing financial assistance.
Beneath this राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना 2022, if the sole earning head of a family of the Uttar Pradesh dies, then he will be eligible to take the financial assistance of Rs. 30000 by the up government. The social welfare department of the state, of Uttar Pradesh, has taken the responsibility for Parivarik Labh 2022.
राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना 2022
|Scheme Name||National Family Benefit Scheme|
|Started by||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Department||Social Welfare Department UP|
|Benefits||Poor families of the beneficiary state|
Previously the government has given Rs. 20000 to the needed people and later increased to Rs. 30000 in the year 2013. The beneficiaries of the interested poor families can have a chance to apply for this UP Parivarik Labh Yojana 2022. Those who want to receive the benefits must have a bank account because the UP Government will be transferred the amount to your bank account itself.
Eligibility of Uttar Pradesh Parivarik Labh Scheme
- Poor families belonging to urban and rural areas in the Uttar Pradesh State will receive the benefits
- The amount will be directly deposited to the families in the bank account. Must and should have his own bank account
- Within 45 days of the application, the amount will be credited by the government
- Whose head in the poor families has died due to some reason they will get the amount and note that there is no earner in their family
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh State
- This scheme is applicable to only those families whose head has died and the age must be in between 18 to 60 years
- In urban areas, the annual income of the people’s family must not exceed Rs 56,000
- For Rural Areas, the annual income of the family should not exceed Rs 46000.
Documents of UP Parivarik Labh Scheme
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Death Certificate Of Chief’s Death
- Identity Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Age Certificate Of Head
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Passbook
- Income Certificate
How to Register for Parivarik Labh Scheme Online?
- At first, the candidate moves to the official website of the Social Welfare Department http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/
- A new registration option is available on the home page so click on it
- Fill in the valid and genuine information in the registration form such as District, Resident, Applicant Details, Bank Account Details, etc.
- After filling in the details, recheck carefully and click on the submit button.
UP Parivarik labh Yojana Registration 2022: Click Here
UP Parivarik labh Yojana Status – Check Here
Official Website: Click Here
toll free number 18004190001
★★Social Media Links★★
|Join Telegram Group||Join Here|
|Follow On Twitter||Follow Here|
|Facebook Page||Like Here|
|Youtube Channel||Subscribe Here|
To get the latest news related to Education, Technology, Sports, Stocks, Finance, Entertainment, Gadgets, Products and Social Accounts keep checking our website Rytez.com daily and Subscribe to receive notifications in email.