RPSC ARO Syllabus 2022 PDF New Exam Pattern for Rajasthan Agriculture Research Officer Syllabus Subject Wise and Topic Wise in Hindi & English Download @www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates who applied for the RPSC ARO 2022 should have an idea of the RPSC ARO Syllabus and Exam Pattern of the examination. To the end of this page, we have provided the Rajasthan Agriculture Research Officer Syllabus PDF and Exam Pattern. So, download it and then start preparing for the RPSC ARO Exam 2022.
RPSC ARO Syllabus 2022 Download
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Agriculture Research Officer Exam on February 2022. Many candidates face problems in getting correct information of RPSC ARO 2022 Syllabus. Therefore, for the convenience of the students, we created this post. Apart from RPSC ARO Syllabus 2022, we have given here subject wise information of syllabus. So the candidates can easily get the subject for preparation. It is only with the help of exam pattern that the candidates get good results.
RPSC ARO 2022 Selection Process
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Written Exam qualified candidates can participate in the further recruitment process. The RPSC ARO 2022 exam is conducted in only singal stages Paper. Rajasthan Public Service Commission Written Test have objective type multiple-choice questions. This exam will consist of 120 questions of 360 marks divided into 60 questions from each section of all the four sections.
Rajasthan Agriculture Research Officer Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|Exam Authority||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Agriculture Research Officer (ARO) and Assistant Agriculture Research Officer (AARO)|
|No. of Post||22 posts|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Exam Date||27th, 28th August 2022|
|Exam Duration||120 minuts (2:00 hours)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
RPSC ARO New Exam Pattern 2022
There has been a change in the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Exam Pattern in the year 2022. 120 questions of 360 marks will be asked in this exam, which will be divided in the form of 60 questions from all the four sections. 60 questions will be asked from General Hindi, Mathematics, General Knowledge and Village Society and Development.
Now the interview process has been removed from this RPSC ARO recruitment.
1. The written test will be conducted in online mode.
2. The total time duration of the exam will be of 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
RPSC ARO Syllabus 2022 Subject Wise PDF
Before starting the preparation of any exam, it is very important to know its Syllabus and Exam Pattern. By studying on the basis of these, your preparation is done in a better way. If you are going to appear in the RPSC ARO Bharti 2022, then know the subject wise syllabus and exam pattern of this exam.
2. त्रुटि सुधार (रेखांकित भाग)
3. समानार्थक शब्द
4. शब्द गठन
5. अक्षर विन्यास परीक्षा
6. वाक्य सुधार
8. पैसेज कंप्लीट
9. विलोम शब्द
10. मुहावरे और वाक्यांश
12. प्रत्यक्ष और अप्रत्यक्ष भाषण
13. वाक्य व्यवस्था
14. खोलना त्रुटियां
16. सक्रिय और निष्क्रिय आवाज
17. आंकड़ा निर्वचन
18. अक्षर विन्यास परीक्षा
19. वाक्य व्यवस्था
20. वाक्य पूरा करना
21. परा पूर्णता
22. वाक्य जुड़ना
23. त्रुटि सुधार (बोल्ड में वाक्यांश)
24. रिक्त स्थान भरें
25. थीम डिटेक्शन
26. पारित होने की सामयिक व्यवस्था
Geography of Rajasthan
- irrigation projects
- Main physical conditions of Rajasthan desert region
- natural vegetation
- mineral resources
- drainage system
- water conservation
- mineral wealth
- Status of Rajasthan, Detail
RPSC ARO Syllabus History
- Rajasthan Architecture
- Major Folk Songs, Folk Dances of Rajasthan
- prominent leaders of rajasthan
- Major dialects of Rajasthan
- Major sources of history of Rajasthan
- Major Styles, Handicraft Art of Rajasthan
- Major Dynasties of Rajasthan and Relations with Mughals
- Contribution of Rajasthan in freedom struggle
- Major Civilizations of Rajasthan
- Major Forts, Monuments of Rajasthan
- Major tourist places of Rajasthan
- Major folk deities of Rajasthan
- Major Fairs, Festivals of Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Culture, Heritage
- Major Movements of Rajasthan
RPSC ARO Syllabus Paper 2
- Soil classification and soil survey
- Agro-climatic zones of India and Rajasthan
- Insect pests spectrum in Rajasthan
- Dry land farming
- Peculiarities of Indian Agriculture
- Meaning and definition of extension education
- Definition, classification and functions of carbohydrates, lipids, proteins and amino acids
- Classification of data
- Essential plant nutrients and their role, major and micronutrients
- Place of livestock in the national economy
How many questions will be asked in RPSC ARO exam?
Only 120 questions will be asked in RPSC ARO Exam.
What type of questions will be asked in RPSC ARO Exam?
Multiple choice questions will be asked in RPSC ARO Exam.
How much time will be given for RPSC ARO Exam?
2 hours will be allotted for the RPSC ARO exam.
★★Social Media Links★★
|Facebook Page||Like Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Join Here|
|Facebook Group||Join Here|
|Follow On Twitter||Follow Here|
|Youtube Channel||Subscribe Here|
To get the latest RPSC ARO Syllabus related to any type of Examination and Board & University Result, Sarkari Results, Employment News, Rozgar Samachar, Goverment Jobs Recuritment information keep checking our website rytez.com daily and Subscribe to receive notifications in email.