Tripura NHM CHO Admit Card 2021 at tripuranrhm.gov.in check Community Health Officer Exam Date 2021 available here. Dear candidates, do you want to download Community Health Officer Call Letter 2021 or if you want to check NHM Tripura CHO Exam Date 2021 at this time then this article is for you. The National Health Mission Tripura officials will release the Tripura NHM CHO Admit Card 2021 in July 2021 (Expected). Candidates who submitted their online applications for Community Health Officer recruitment may now download their Hall Ticket form official portal.
Tripura NHM CHO Admit Card 2021
Candidates who are going to participate in the NRHM Tripura Examination for Community Health Officer posts, they can download Hall Ticket from this page. NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card 2021 is a mandatory document for the Community Health Officer Examination. In this article, we have made available all the latest information including Written Examination Admit Card and the official date of conducting the examination. Right now we are providing some information about the related to Tripura NHM CHO Admit Card 2021.
National Health Mission Tripura
Community Health officer
No. of Post
July 2021 (Expected)
Admit Card Status
July 2021 (Tentative)
NHM Tripura Community Health Officer Exam Date 2021
The notification for the post of Community Health Officer was issued and online applications were sought for NHM Tripura CHO Recruitment 2021, but the official date of NHM Tripura CHO Exam Date 2021 has not been released yet. And the date has been not announced for the issuance of Community Health Officer Admit Card. Through this article, aspirants can get the Examination Date, Admit Card Release Date, and Downloading Steps.
How to Download Tripura NHM CHO Admit Card 2021?
1. Visit the official website of National Health Mission Tripura @ tripuranrhm.gov.in.
2. NHM Tripura home page will open.
3. The admit card section is available on the main page.
4. Click that link later.
5. Find and hit the Community Health Officer Admit Card 2021 link.
6. A page will open about login details.
7. Enter the application number, date of birth and hit the submit button.
8. As per the given information, the Admit Card will open.
9. Check all printed data on the call letter and save it.
10. And finally, carry 1 or 2 copies of the admit card for the examination hall.
To get the latest Education News related to any type of Examination and Board & University Result, Sarkari Results, Employment News, Rozgar Samachar, Goverment Jobs Recuritment information keep checking our website Rytez.com daily and Subscribe to receive notifications in email.